HotForex PAMM Accounts
HotForex is a Forex / CFD Broker offering CurreneX, MT4, FIX/API and PAMM
HotForex PAMM Accounts at a Glance
- Account Currencies: EURO, USD
- Payment Options: Cards, Bank Wire transfer, CashU, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Western Union (and more)
- US Traders: No
- Islamic Account: Yes
- Rebates on PAMM Accounts: Yes, contact us here: ► Learn how to get $1.5/lot rebate on PAMM
HotForex V2 PAMM Accounts
HotForex PAMM accounts are very popular among traders. There are more than 200 available fund managers. These are the main features of the HotForex v2 PAMM Accounts:
- Safety of Money
PAMM managers do not have access to trading funds
- PAMM Manager Accountability
PAMM managers are obligated to invest some of their own money in their PAMM accounts
- PAMM Account Transparency
Access real-time reporting on any PAMM manager's performance via the HotForex Wallet
- Funding Flexibility
The HotForex PAMM Account provides full control over the investment. Traders can make a deposit or withdrawal from their own account at any time. No charges from HotForex.
- PAMM Account Risk Management
Traders can choose a Rescue Level and control their risk
Key Points before Start Trading with HotForex PAMM
There are some variables you should know when choosing HotForex PAMM managers.
Important factors that PAMM traders must know before they start trading:
- HotForex demands from PAMM managers to trade some of their own money.
- The PAMM manager you should choose must be active for at least 6-10 months
- Most PAMM managers require $500 minimum deposit
- The success Fee is between 5-50% (most PAMM managers charge 15%)
- The Trading Period is usually 1 month. If you decide to withdraw your funds before that period ends, you will be charged a penalty of 2-5%
- Avoid PAMM managers with max drawdown over 40-50% (over 50% means that the PAMM managers are very risky)
- Choose PAMM managers with Percent Winners between 40-90%. Below 40% means that the great majority of trades are losers. Above 90% means that the PAMM managers don't enter stop-loss orders.
- The PAMM manager must have Average Profit Trade (in USD) significantly higher than Average Loss Trade (2:1 or higher is great).
- Start your PAMM account with the minimum entry and gradually increase your risk exposure.
- Place additional stop-loss in the PAMM system in order to control your risk furthermore.
The broker offers multilingual customer support.
These are the main features of the HotForex Customer Service:
- Support Methods: 24/7 via Phone, Live Chat, E-mail
- Personal Account Manager: Yes
- Languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, German, Greek, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Russian, Spanish
More on HotForex: ► HotForex Review (ECN / STP Broker)
■ HotForex PAMM Accounts