Get Started with Forex Trading
Trade like a Big Shark not like a Little Penguin
Forex Trading Resources and Reviews Powered by the Innovative RatingFormula 5.0
Trading currencies is a complicated process demanding good information and perfect understanding of how the Forex market works. ForexExperts.net is a specialized Forex Trading Website offering educational and other resources for world currency traders.
- Forex Trading Tips, Trade Strategies, and other Learning Resources
- Detailed Forex Broker Reviews
- Forex Broker Ratings, powered by the Revolutionary Forex RatingFormula 5.0
- Trading Rebate Plans (choose a Forex rebate plan when trading with over 20 regulated Forex Brokers)
Introduction to Forex Trading
The Foreign Exchange market is the largest financial market in the world with 4 trillion USD daily turnover.
- Find general information about the Foreign Exchange Market
- Learn about the most traded Forex Pairs
■ Learn about Forex Trading Platforms: » MetaTrader4 Keyboard Shortcuts
Forex Trade Tips and other Learning Resources
There are thousands of economic, and other, variables affecting Forex currencies (interest rates, unemployment, inflation, central bank policies, etc.). The most important task for a Forex trader is to focus on what is currently important and to ignore everything else. Currencies move in mid-term circles, and every circle includes several phases.
For example, technical analysis is important in general, but it is important only when there are no fundamental changes in the market. If the level of interest rates changes unexpectedly, technical analysis is incapable of explaining the market behavior. What is the point of analyzing the market using Bollinger Bands, RSI, or Stochastics when an exchange rate surges 1,000 pips without any correction?
Therefore, currency traders must always identify and distinguish the prevailing market forces in order to understand and to forecast the dynamics of the upcoming market action. These markets forces create different market phases and thus different conditions for traders.
These are some examples regarding different market dynamics:
- Ranging Markets (Weak Trends, Price Moving within Historical Support and Resistance, No Key Price Breakouts)
- Dynamic Fundamental Conditions (Fundamental Changes, Large Price Swings without Correction, No Technical Analysis)
- Dynamic Technical Conditions (Technical Analysis, Trending Markets, ABCD Patterns, Price Breakouts, Price Corrections)
From these three (3) phases, the easier to trade is the 3rd: ‘Dynamic Technical Conditions’ and the hardest is the 2nd: ‘Dynamic Fundamental Conditions’. Fundamental-driven markets require a macroeconomic understanding and the implementation of extremely tight money management.
■ Find More Forex Trade Tips: » Forex Trading Tips
Adapting Money Management to New Market Conditions
It is no secret that most Forex traders fail as they cannot implement a proper money management system. Each different market phase requires the use of different money management skills and techniques. For example, when you trade a ranging market you can use high capital leverage, and place tight stop-loss orders. On the other hand, when you trade a choppy market the use of capital leverage must be limited to max 20:1.
- Money management must be adaptive to any new market conditions (news releases, fundamental changes, etc.)
- Choppy market conditions require tight money management and wide stop-loss orders
- Ranging markets can be traded by using higher capital leverage and tighter stop-loss orders
- Money management must also adapt to Forex Market Correlations
Best Times to Trade Forex
The best time to trade the Forex Market occurs between 10:00 – 17.00 PM (GMT) from Tuesday to Thursday.
■ Read More: » Best Times to Trade Forex (Hours, Days and Months)
Detailed Forex Broker Trading Reviews
Online Forex trading has grown dramatically during the past decade. The increased competition in the Forex industry works in favor of the public by improving the quality of services and by shrinking trading costs. Unfortunately, this does not mean that every Forex broker is good for trading.
■ Read More Here: » How to Choose an Online Forex Broker
ForexExperts.net includes detailed reviews of the most competitive Forex Brokers
Forex Trade Systems
A trading system is a set of specific processes and rules that can help traders to optimize their trading decisions (trade signals, entry/exit points, money management, etc.). There are several different types of Forex trading systems belonging to two broad categories:
- Manual Trade Systems (Indicators, Trade Signal Generators, etc.)
- Automated Trade Systems (Copy-Trading, EAs, etc.)
The EA Builder
EA Builder is an application that can transform trading ideas into indicators or Expert Advisors (EAs). The operation of the system is 100% web-based, and the generated Indicators and EAs run on MT4, MT5, and TradeStation platforms.
■ Read More: » EA Builder for MT4 and MT5
Forex Pattern Recognition
Chart Pattern Recognition refers to computer algorithms designed to recognize regularities in the price data series of a financial instrument, price regularities identified as chart patterns. Chart pattern recognition is a machine learning process. This means developers train their system based on historical price data (supervised process) in order to use it for forecasting future price behavior (unsupervised process).
■ More about Chart Recognition: http://forexexperts.net/index.php/trading-systems/chart-pattern-recognition
Forex Trading Strategies
You cannot control the outcome of any trade in an uncertain market, but you can control 100% the process that generates this outcome. This is called a trading strategy.
Forex Trading Rebates with over 15 Forex Brokers
ForexExperts.net offer the chance to all Forex Traders to make money based solely on their Trading Volumes. You just have to contact us and we will explain everything.
- All Trader’s Commissions (Rebates) are Calculated on a Round-lot Basis
- 100% Free of Any Charge
- Making Money Based Solely on Trading Volumes (no matter if trades are winning or losing)
- No Limitations of any Kind (Time, Welcome Bonus, etc.)
- Automatic Payments into Trading Accounts (or manual payments via Skrill, PayPal, and Neteller)
- Never Charging any Re-Quotes (your trading terms remain 100% the same, or better)
If you need further information about how you can join a Forex Rebate plan 100% free contact us (intraday response): » Contact us today and get a Free Rebate Offer
Forex Broker Ratings by the Revolutionary RatingFormula 5.0
The RatingFormula is a concept of George M. Protonotarios aiming to objectify online broker ratings. In the near future, search engines will use similar rating algorithms to estimate the real value of online corporations for end users, and based on the results, to list them respectively in their search results.
How the Forex RatingFormula 5.0 Works?
The RatingFormula incorporates four (4) rating factors:
- Factor-(A): Safety of Funds (weight 00%)
- Factor-(B): Transaction Cost (weight 28.00%)
- Factor-(C): Variety of Trading Options (weight 28.00%)
- Factor-(D): Technology (weight 00%)
Image: The RatingFormula 5.0 Framework in Action:
■ Read More Here: » Rating Foreign Exchange Brokers using the RatingFormula 5.0
Forex Rating Analysis
These are the first 16 Forex RatingFormula 5.0 ratings:
|Intraday Trading||Swing Trading||Carry Trading||Overall Rating||RATINGS||WEBSITES|
|DUKASCOPY BANK||80.03%||71.30%||90.09%||81.6%||» Dukascopy Bank||» Visit Dukascopy Bank|
|IC MARKETS||80.29%||81.78%||73.14%||80.6%||» ICMarkets Rating||» Visit ICMarkets|
|HOTFOREX||76.13%||77.09%||42.48%||79.4%||» HotForex Rating||» Visit HotForex|
|XM||67.69%||77.51%||56.08%||78.1%||» XM Rating||» Visit XM|
|IRONFX||68.01%||77.38%||50.61%||77.7%||» IronFx Rating||» Visit IronFx|
|DUKASCOPY EUROPE||74.32%||66.22%||83.65%||75.6%||» Dukascopy Europe||» Visit Dukascopy|
|AAAFX||72.17%||75.65%||57.91%||72.5%||» AAAFX Rating||» Visit AAAFX (US Traders)|
|ETX CAPITAL||65.99%||76.86%||45.99%||72.2%||» ETXCapital Rating||» Visit ETX|
|HYMARKETS||65.43%||73.55%||42.53%||72.1%||» HYCM Rating||» Visit HYCM|
|FXGLOBE||64.21%||71.74%||56.09%||70.9%||» FxGlobe Rating||» Visit FxGlobe|
|FXCC||70.65%||58.53%||36.39%||68.3%||» FXCC Rating||» Visit FXCC|
|FBS||64.05%||58.36%||34.12%||65.8%||» FBS Rating||» Visit FBS|
|TALLINEX||60.60%||56.99%||77.67%||64.9%||» Tallinex Rating||» Visit Tallinex (US Traders)|
|GALLANT (GCMFX)||63.47%||66.84%||33.72%||63.3%||» Gallant Rating||» Visit GCMFX|
|INSTAFOREX||51.44%||70.03%||78.38%||62.7%||» InstaForex||» Visit InstaForex|
|ETORO||50.01%||56.65%||40.22%||61.7%||» eToro Rating||» Visit eToro|
■ Get Started with Forex Trading